When signing up for monthly payments, Meercat only accepts the PayPal subscription process. This is for a number of reasons:
- it simplifies the handling of invoicing and payments for both Meercat and you the Client.
- payment details are maintained in a highly secure framework and are not provided to Meercat
- it is automatic
- it is easily managed by you the Client
If you want to signup for a monthly subscription of RiskView, you don’t need to have a PayPal account.
The way in which this process works is as follows:
- Select the Subscription which best suits your requirements. This can be done from the bottom of the home page or by going to the Shop.
- Once in the Shop, you have the following options:
- Mouse over the required Subscription and the Select Options button will appear:
Note that if you already have a subscription in your cart, then the Select Options button will be titled View Details and you will not be able to proceed. In this case, you must go to the Cart and remove the existing entry and start again.
- Clicking this button will bring you to the details of the Subscription, allowing the selection of the Number of Active Users and the Subscription Period.
Note: if you are in Australia (by virtue of your address), no GST will be shown here. It appears on subsequent pages.
- If you choose the Monthly Subscription, you will only be able to pay using PayPal. If you choose the Annual Subscription you can either pay with a direct debit or via a purchase order and invoice.
- Once the Subscription Options have selected, click on Add to Cart.
- Verify the details and then click Proceed to Checkout. There are two sections on the Checkout page, the Billing Details which requires your input, and a summary of your order:
and Your Order details which requires your review and, in the case of the terms and conditions, your acceptance:
- Once you have reviewed all the details and terms and conditions, click on checkbox labelled “
- At this point, you can log into PayPal if you have an account, or bypass the login by clicking on Create Account and the following form will appear:
- Once you have completed the details and clicked on Agree and Continue, you can review and confirm the payment details and subscription schedule and be able to start your Subscription.