The key to a successful RiskView implementation is ensuring that the goals & processes established in the beginning of a project are executed upon throughout the lifetime of the project & that those goals are met within the budget outlined at the beginning of the operation.
Our process is designed to mitigate risk at every stage of your implementation project; providing transparency & direct communication between all stakeholders across risk, operations, maintenance and management areas. Our specialized implementation process is divided into three parts, & helps to ensure that every ROI opportunity is maximised, while also allowing you the flexibility to keep a firm grasp on your implementation the whole time.
Implementation Process Model
There are 3 phases & 6 stages in the process, & each has a specific responsibility that helps us ensure that we deliver the software exactly as your business requires.
Implementation is Critical to the Software’s Success
RiskView implementation projects are as essential as the product selection stage itself. In fact, at Meercat, we believe that the implementation & change management process itself is as important than the software vendor you end up working with.
Through clearly defined objectives, an understanding of your business processes, & our industry knowledge, implementation can be easy & affordable.
The bottom line is this: systems are only as efficient & intelligent as the people that are charged with operating them. Training & equipping people with the tools needed to mesh their tasks seamlessly with your systems is exactly what we do.
We make it easy, engaging, & even fun. Don’t let a lack of training & guidance throw your implementation process off course—let the experts at Meercat turn your team into RiskView experts as well!
The Process Pyramid
To begin a successful project, we begin with the highest, top-down perspective & look at how your organisation is broadly structured before diving all the way down to the ground level with our faces in the grass, inspecting every process to make sure they are working together as efficiently as possible.
We believe that refining your processes before selecting or implementing any solution will mean a much smoother marriage between your business & our technology.
In our initial look at your organisation we inspect the processes & how they interact. We then move on to look at the business context, the highest level macro processes at the application level & how they fit in each area of the business. Our pyramid allows us to capture, document, & review the scope of the project like no one else can.
This give us the ability to empower your business to make decisions about the project as things move forward & keep the entire timeline on track & on budget.
Our experts are on hand & can be available on-site when you need them to provide your team the training they need in real-life scenarios.
Our hands-on approach to implementation & training guarantee successful, company-wide software adoption; meaning minimal downtime & maximum usage even after your go-live date. Our experts have seen it all, & can bring this knowledge to your business & whatever challenges your project might face. We mitigate your project risk & can ensure your implementation is cost effective.
The Meercat RiskView Process: Business Process Modelling
- Is followed: Playing the jump-to-conclusions & reach-for-the-stars game when it comes to software implementation is a recipe for scope creep. Our team remains disciplined throughout the engagement, & has the courage to ensure that our process is followed to the letter – protecting your assets, resources & time.
- Is based on reality: Rather than improvise toward high-level, distant process goals, Meercat discovers & plans reasonable goals that act as a step-by-step map to success. We expertly drill down to the lowest meaningful level of process definition. The result is a powerful use case catalogue, a document which becomes the backbone of the project’s resource allocation, data collection, engagement timing, QA, training & more.
- Is based on realistic estimates: When it comes to risk & assurance software–technology your company will rely upon for many years–doing the bare minimum is a recipe for disaster. Our estimates encompass the analysis, planning, execution, testing & support that will truly deliver the value of an integrated system. At Meercat we view each project as a chance to learn, & we bring all of past experiences with businesses of varying sizes & from different industries to our estimating process. We fold retrospectives from years of engagements into our operations & estimating. Moreover, we are constantly updating our standards & tools to help us estimate your project on both the typical dimensions that define your company—size, industry, employees, as well as the more unique aspects: level of project support, systems, processes, modules, data, etc. Just as important, we plan for the unexpected. Based on experience, we establish realistic contingencies such that when the unknown presents itself, we have the budget & process to address it.
- Reduces project risk: By building in project contingency into estimates, employee training & participation, weekly status reports, reliance on the use case catalogue, progressive testing, we are constantly monitoring & addressing key risks.
- Provides protection: Regular, open communication holds everyone in the partnership accountable & shows all stakeholders where the project stands.
Is a partnership: Two partners working in parallel silos cannot match the synergy of a true partnership. We promote openness, transparency & communication as means to bring vital knowledge, experience & critical thinking to bear on your mission-critical implementation.
- Is trackable & measurable: The use case catalogue generates practical, discrete packets of effort by which to measure progress. It is the framework for continual monitoring & transparency.
- Uses only what’s needed: The use case catalogue approach is flexible & intelligent enough to identify the optimum level of detail, resources & effort required in each process.
Optimises project resources: We strive to be stewards of your resources. Our approach can be tailored to deliver the optimum amount of face-to-face engagement between periods of budget-saving offsite work. Fact-finding & collaboration with your employees is scheduled to minimize impact & opportunity cost.
- Allows project flexibility: Planning for every nuance, undiscovered learning & unknown is impossible. Things will become difficult & may veer off track at some point during the process. When they do, the transparency & flexibility of our process allows for scope changes & resource reallocation at your discretion. You’ll receive clear recommendations on options & we work together to put the project on a new vector.